The Best Western Plus Berghotel Amersfoort features 88 spacious and cozy guest rooms with a stylish decor, contemporary amenities, rooms with free Wi-Fi, free parking and includes a cozy brasserie and bar. This 100-year old hotel is centrally located in The Netherlands and close to highway A28. This 4 Star hotel has rooms and suites. Each of the air-conditioned rooms includes cable TV and a work desk. When the weather is nice, guests can enjoy the large terrace in the monumental garden. The brasserie serves both breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes. The bar serves a variety of snacks and drinks. The hotel is a 30-minute walk from central Amersfoort. There are many museums and you can take a canal tour on the historic canals. We can arrange beautiful sight seeing tours and shopping tours for our guests. The charming 4-star Best Western Plus Berghotel Amersfoort is conveniently positioned in central Amersfoort just a short walk from the Central Train Station, in the scenic heart of the Netherlands. Take a bike tour exploring this exciting medieval city with its many unique shops, historic museums and vibrant squares of restaurants, cafes, and bars. With complimentary, secure on-site parking, this elegant hotel also offers a fitness center at no extra cost. Enjoy your stay!
|Features & Amenities
||Guest Room Amenities
- High Speed Internet
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Restaurant on-site
- Full Service Hotel
- Bikes for rent
- Interior corridor
- Cable or satellite television, color, CNN® or other 24-hour news station
- AM/FM alarm clock available
- AM/FM radio stereo available
- Desk/work area
- High-speed Internet access
- Coffee & Tea facilities (waterboiler)
General Hotel Information
| Check In: 2PM (14:00)
||Check Out: 11AM (11:00)
||Hotel Ratings: 4 Star
||Pet Policy: No pets allowed
- Brasserie Berghotel, on premises, brasserie, Continental, open for: lunch, dinner, Vegetarian food available
- Across the street: Het Bergpaviljoen, brasserie, International, open for: lunch, dinner, this is a French-International restaurant. Open Monday thru Friday between 12:00 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. for lunch and dinner. Saturday open between 6:00 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. for dinner.
- 1 kilometer(s) from Leusderweg, City Centre Amersfoort
- 2.5 kilometer(s) from Langstraat, City Centre Amersfoort
- 10 kilometer(s) from Emiclaer, Amersfoort
- 20 kilometer(s) from Utrecht City Centre
- 34 kilometers from Amsterdam City Center
- 62 kilometer(s) from Schiphol Airport
- 80 kilometer(s) from RotterdamTheHague Airport
- 2.5 kilometer(s) from Amersfoort Central station
- 2.5 kilometer(s) from Amersfoort Bus, any bus to the central station first change bus to number 56 or 9, busstop Meander De Lichtenberg or Potgieterlaan
- 2.5 kilometer(s) from City of Amersfoort, Amersfoort is a municipality and the second largest city of the province of Utrecht in central Netherlands. The city is growing quickly but has a well-preserved and protected medieval centre. Amersfoort is one of the largest railway junctions in the country, because of its location on two of the Netherlands’ main east-west and north-south rail lines. The city celebrated its 750th birthday in 2009 The nickname for Amersfoort, Keistad (boulder-city), originates in the Amersfoortse Kei, a 9-tonne (19,842 lb). Amersfoort has both city features and large woods for a variety of outdoor activities with the cleanest outdoor air of The Netherlands.
- 2.5 kilometer(s) from Flehite museum, Historic, educational and temporary exhibitions behind a splendid facade.
- 2.5 kilometer(s) from Piet Mondriaan Museum, The Mondriaan House: birthplace of the painter Piet Mondriaan. Exhibits a life size reconstruction of his workshop in Paris. Some temporary shows and work by artists inspired by the painter.
- 2.5 kilometer(s) from Zoo, In the wooded park in Amersfoort live rhinos, monkeys, tigers and many other animals that can be viewed up close.
- 6 kilometer(s) from Dutch Cavalary M useum, The National Military Museum is situated on the former air base at Soesterberg. It combines the collections of the former Military Aviation Museum in Soesterberg and Army Museum in Delft. There are numerous pieces on display, including tanks, planes, armoured vehicles and helicopters. Here you will find all the information you need to plan an exquisite day out at
- 35 kilometers from Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum and many other world known museums in Amsterdam